Part time, up to 20 hours a week. Hourly, rate DOE
Hybrid position: work from your home (or wherever you wish) and in-office, depending on workload and training.
A couple perks: iPhone 6 provided after 30 day probationary period
Stipend for home internet provider after 60 day probationary period
Criminal Record Background Check
Ability to work from home during many work shifts, requiring:
• Must be organized and able to switch rapidly between different projects
• Basic knowledge of online video and some media management (youtube, etc) is required
• A basic understanding of what types of experiences are made possible online by current digital technologies
• A marketing aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology concepts
• Ability and experience using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, or some equivelent combination
• Familiarity with ticketing systems, or support systems, even if it’s from the receiving support perspective
As the Multimedia Production Assistant you will provide general support to many aspects of the customer experience online. You will provide direct assistance to the Operations Director in a supportive role. Since the company is small, the job is diverse and overlaps marketing, general support, streaming video production and design and development. To a certain extent, this job can be defined by you: What are you really good at that can help our clients? What do you want to be better at with web development? What do you want to learn about with video? At a minimum the job duties will include:
• Assist Gravitylab in marketing / advertising on the social networks
• Learn our client management and support system, and become familiar with the client workflow – from creating an account, to uploading video into the CDN and linking to it. Be able to support other people doing it.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide client base
• Be a point of contact to handle client inquiries, sales and support
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or help write replies to customer inquiries
• Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
• You can learn core concepts quickly and work independently and honestly.
• You can work with grace under pressure
• You are self-motivated and eager to learn and produce
• Possess excellent writing and communication skills
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
Gravitylab is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law5 karma points